top of page
PROFESSIONAL COACH...AMATEUR DAD.
I help people get epic! Most of my guys start off seeking fat loss, strength gain and disco muscles until they realise the true potential they really have...regardless of age or current ability. Check the average client videos for examples and drop me a mail if you need my help. with anything from fat loss and muscle gain to strength, Jiu Jitsu and calisthenics!
- Online Fitness Editor Men's Health Magazine / Men's Fitness Magazine contributor / IRONFIT Gym director / Course Tutor (UK & UAE)
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitor;
- Gold medals @ Irish Nationals / Dublin Open and Irish Winter Open
- Silver medals @ British Nationals / Irish Open
Received BJJ Brown Belt / 17 Dec / 2022
FORMER GYM HATER AND MUM OF 2
Jen was a former yo-yo dieter and gym hater 3 stone heavier than now and with her own body hang ups. Now, many years later, Jen trains for strength, fitness and the confidence it gives her both as a female and a mum. Chartered accountant turned coach, she has proved herself as one of the strongest females in Ireland setting multiple records via Bar Wars Ireland.
- Fitness Instructor level 2
- Personal Trainer level 3
- Pre and Post Natal Coach (Girls Gone Strong)
- Precision Nutrition
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
"Being fully booked up with my tribe of super women."
- Bar Wars Ireland Silver Medalist
- Best Female weighted chin up (34kg added to bodyweight)
- Most Female chin ups (18 to set record but has since done 21)
- Greatest number of Pistol Squats
bottom of page