FORMER GYM HATER AND MUM OF 2
Jen was a former yo-yo dieter and gym hater 3 stone heavier than now and with her own body hang ups. Now, many years later, Jen trains for strength, fitness and the confidence it gives her both as a female and a mum. Chartered accountant turned coach, she has proved herself as one of the strongest females in Ireland setting multiple records via Bar Wars Ireland.
- Fitness Instructor level 2
- Personal Trainer level 3
- Pre and Post Natal Coach (Girls Gone Strong)
- Precision Nutrition
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
"Being fully booked up with my tribe of super women."
- Bar Wars Ireland Silver Medalist
- Best Female weighted chin up (34kg added to bodyweight)
- Most Female chin ups (18 to set record but has since done 21)
- Greatest number of Pistol Squats